Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring and Easter Decorating

I don't go crazy with any holiday decorating, but in addition to my spring mantle, I've added some seasonal touches to help get us all in the mood.  Even though we had flurries the other day!  Crazy.  I love snow in January but I am officially done. 

I added a fabric flower garland and an old nesting bunny to my mantel.  Find the garland tutorial on my guest post for Erin at Landsdown Life, one of my favorite blogs. 


The nesting bunny is missing a bunny or two (I'm looking at you, Jack) and some paint but I love him anyway.


A few nests.



 
 

A gnome candle bought at Target last year on clearance.


Egg hunt this way!


I hot glued reindeer moss to this thrift store wreath and tucked in some fake succulents.

 




 
 Happy Spring!
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Loving all of the nests! Hope you have a great weekend, Michele!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete