Sunday, March 24, 2013

Framed Paper


Finally completing my wall of framed scrapbook paper made me think of other spaces with framed papers that I've seen around the web.  I've gathered some favorites here for you.

I love the bold, graphic look of this framed Marimekko wrapping paper from Nalle's House.


Try an eclectic gallery wall of framed wallpaper in an entry.

Framed wallpaper
 
Gorgeous marbled paper via Centsational Girl.

framed marbled paper on mantel
 
And more from Décor Adventures.
 
 
So sweet in a nursery!  This is actually fabric, but you could accomplish the same look with paper.
 
 
 
Wallpaper is back and here to stay!  A large framed sheet makes a big impact without being a big commitment.
 
 
Where to find papers to frame?  I bought a scrapbook pad of Amy Butler papers at TJ Maxx for only $3.99.  I've also been spotting really cool wrapping paper rolls at TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Home Goods. Target has great wrapping paper, too.  Of course there's craft/art stores, where you can buy single sheets of scrapbook paper as well as coordinating pads.  If you want to pay a little more, Paper Source has gorgeous designer wrapping papers.  And don't miss Spoonflower for fabric and wallpaper. 
 
Happy Monday!
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Great roundup! Love this idea. Have a great Monday, Michele!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete