Monday, March 11, 2013

Bedroom Gallery Wall


 
I've been collecting prints for a gallery wall in our master bedroom.  Here's what I have so far.
 
Pamela by Michele Armas.
 
 
Image of Pamela Print
  
This one is from Zazzle.

 


These are all from Mai Autumn.

 
Summer Bouquet  Bouquet
 
Recollection
 
 
This one is from Yao Cheng Design on Etsy.  It was my first order from her and the print is gorgeous.

     
 
Handmade Watercolor Abstract Blue and Green Field and Sky Painting- 8x10 Wall Art Watercolor Print
 

And this one by Pol Ledant is from Art.com.
 
     
I can't wait to start framing these and get started on my wall!
 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Love them all! I'm excited to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks, Megan! Working on framing them now. Things would go faster if I could stick with one thing at a time instead of jumping from room to room on on multiple projects!

      Delete